Salty Crackers Recipe – Quinoa, Chia, Lentils And Pumpkin Germinated Seeds
This salty crackers recipe is LOADED with protein, omega 3 and vitamins with high fiber content!
You will need:
Rinse the lentils and quinoa twice daily during the germination process and rinse thoroughl the pumpkin seeds and the after soaking. Rinse quinoa well for 2-3 minutes with each rinse.
- Put the lentils, quinoa and the pumpkin seeds in a food processor with 2 cups of fresh water (if the robot’s container is too small, divide the ingredients into 4 parts and add half a cup of water for each quarter of the ingredients). Put the resulted mixture in a large bowl.
- Put the chia gel (soaked chia seeds) in the robot and mix well, then add them to the composition.
- Add the oatmeal for flavor and the bread-like texture. The dough will have a slightly bitter taste because of the raw quinoa grains. After dehydration and drying, the bitterness will disappear.
- Spread the composition about 1 cm thick on baking sheets and put it in a dehydrator for 8 hours. After 8 hours, turn the dough and leave it for another 4-6 hours.
- If you don’t have a dehydrator, you can bake the biscuits in the oven, but you have to be careful with the baking time-it can be around 40 minutes at a temperature of 240 degrees (Celsius).
- After 40 minutes, turn the dough and let it bake more, but it’s safer to check every 20 minutes.
Enjoy it! For more consistency, eat the crackers with coconut oil, avocado or any other sauce or cream.