Peanut Butter Blueberry Cookies
I like peanut butter blueberry cookies overbaked, so please do not judge me by the pictures, mkay?
I left them 12 minutes in the oven, but you should not leave them for more than 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 20 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F / 190 ° C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a big bowl, add the peanut butter, butter, coconut butter/oil, maple syrup/honey, eggs, salt an mix well. Stir in the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon, and then carefully fold in blueberries. Be gentle because you do not want to squish them.(I used bio blueberries, they are very fragile, and I place them one by one after I placed the cookies onto the pan. Yep.)
- Roll dough into a ball and place on baking paper, then flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let them cool for another 5 minutes and store in airtight container in the fridge.
- The cookies will keep for up to one week if stored at room temperature in a airthight container.
- The dough can be made earlier and stored in the fridge for up to three days. Before baking, you should let the dough sit at room temperature and continue with step 3.
- You can freeze the baked cookies for up to 3 months, and before eating them, let the cookies in the refrigerator overnight.
Have you tried this Peanut Butter Blueberry Cookies recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!