Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
Butterscotch Toffee Cookies VIDEO
This Butterscotch Toffee Cookies simple recipe might be one of the best choices you have made. They are pretty good and straightforward to do, and will make your day more beautiful whenever you decide to prepare them.
Don’t forget to let the cookie dough chill
Before you start preparing the ingredients for this butterscotch toffee cookies recipe, READ THIS:
Since this recipe contains melted butter, it is essential to chill the dough. (see also: Coconut And Pineapple Cupcakes Recipe (EASY))
Cooling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading too much. The cookie dough should be kept in the fridge for no less than 2 hours. If you don’t have time to wait for the dough to cool then make it the night before.
You can even go ahead and arrange the cookies.
Place the cookie balls on the baking sheet, cover them with plastic wrap, and then put them in the fridge. The following day, you only have to transfer the cookies in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
I recommend you to underbake the cookies slightly. The edges should be crunchy while the center will be soft. As the cookies chill, they will continue to set resulting in a fabulous chewy center.
Keyword: butterscotch toffee cookies, cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Chill Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 27 minutes
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 114 kcal
Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Ingredients
- Mix the baking soda, flour, salt, and cornstarch; beat with a whisk. Set aside.
- Combine sugars and melted butter in a big mixing bowl. Stir with a whisk until the mix is creamy. Add the egg yolk, egg, and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until well mixed. Fold the pieces of chocolate toffee and butterscotch chips.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 350 ° F. Roll the dough into 1.5 tablespoons sized balls and place them 2 inches apart of each other on a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until light brown and just underbaked. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 10 minutes. Remove them from the pan and cool thoroughly on a wire rack.
- The cookies will keep for up to one week if stored at room temperature in a sealed container.
- The dough can be made earlier and stored in the fridge for up to three days. Before baking, you should let the dough sit at room temperature and continue with step 3, skipping the 2 hours refrigeration step.
- You can freeze the baked cookies for up to 3 months, and before eating them, let the cookies in the refrigerator overnight.
- You can also freeze unbaked cookie dough for up to 3 months. Before baking, let the mixture at room temperature for 2 hours and bake as instructed.
Have you tried this Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Simple Recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
You can also check this recipe: Homemade Chocolate Recipe – Paleo Chocolate | VIDEO