Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe topped with Oreo crumbs. This simple no-bake cheesecake is the ideal dessert when you crave for something sweet, and you want it fast.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 5-6 hours
Yields: 6 servings
- Separate the cream from the oreo cookies into two different bowls.
- Put the cookies in a plastic bag and smash them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Keep 1/2 cup (50g) crumbs for later.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs into a bowl and blend with the melted butter, until well combined.
- Press the cookie crumbs and butter mixture in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
- In a medium pot over low-medium heat, mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract, the cream from the cookies, the sugar, and stir until there are no lumps.
- In a small bowl or a cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved (according to product directions).
- Pour the milk into the cream cheese mix, continually stirring until the mixture starts to bubble slightly, then remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie crust in the springform pan. Level the top with a spatula or a spoon.
- Sprinkle the saved cookie crumbs on top of the cheesecake in an even layer, then refrigerate for AT LEAST 4 hours.
This oreo cheesecake recipe has a lot of cream so you will need a 9-inch springform pan. The springform pan I own (bought it from Amazon, link here), it’s great for cakes, baked cheesecakes, cookie cakes, no-bake desserts, and a lot more.
I also love this pan because I don’t have any issues with anything leaking out through the bottom as it bakes in the oven or just sits in the fridge.
The crust sometimes sticks to the pan however, so if you have an extra minute, I suggest lining the pan with butter or some parchment paper when baking.
Have you tried this Oreo Cheesecake recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!