Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
This chicken cordon bleu recipe is easy to prepare but also challenging at the same time … it’s somewhere on the border between easy and difficult.
I say this because it was a real challenge for me. Why?!
Well, you have to beat the chicken breast until it gets VERY thin (so you can put the ham and cheese into the center and then wrap them easily), but the problem with the chicken breast when it’s very thin is that it is fragile, and it starts to break when you try to work with it.
But it’s worth the effort, easy and annoying at the same time, but delicious 😋🤤
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Wash the meat, slice it and beat it with a chicken hammer, then sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Put on each chicken slice, a slice of ham and one of swiss cheese, roll tight and secure with one or two toothpicks, so as not to break out (I put 5 toothpicks in one of them).
- Dip chicken into flour, then through the beaten eggs mixed with mustard , and finally through the breadcrumbs mixed with powdered garlic, rosemary, and paprika.
- Pour some vegetable oil into a pan and put it over medium heat. Fry cordon bleu uniformly on both sides.
- Serve preferably warm, with salad or tomatoes, but also cold, sliced, as an appetizer.
Have you tried this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!