Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata with Cucumber Salad
This Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata is for weight loss. It is tasty, but it is not yummy. It is what you need for a healthy breakfast when you need to lose weight.
The ingredients below are for one serving according to the number of calories you want to eat. For two servings or more, you will multiply the ingredients.
Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata with cucumber salad: 1200/1500/2000 calories
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata by amount of calories:
How to make Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Beat eggs well, along with salt and pepper to taste. You can add other spices if you want.
- Cut zucchini into thin slices and fry on medium-high heat in a non-stick pan (no oil) with crushed garlic and a pinch of salt. For better flavor, add two tablespoons of water and cook for about 2 minutes after the water evaporates.
- Line a heat-resistant dish with the olive oil (or butter)
- Put beaten eggs together with the zucchini in the bowl then place the dish in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes (you can add a few more slices of zucchini on top, for a better look).
- Remove the dish after 10 minutes and add the Parmesan cheese on top so that it is evenly distributed.
- Put the dish back in the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the edges turn into a golden-brown crust.
- Meanwhile prepare the cucumber salad with thyme (fresh if possible), salt, and lemon juice to taste. Optional some parsley.
Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata with cucumber salad
It is a complete breakfast, nutritious and easy to digest, being a perfect choice to start your day, if your goal is to lose weight.
p.s.: I try to keep my recipes as simple as I can, but I can’t give up on ads. Ads keep websites alive.
You can also try Broccoli And Mushroom Frittata + Cherry Tomato Salad With Basil. Share your thoughts in the comments below!