Simple Coconut Pie Recipe – Done in 5 minutes
This is a super simple coconut pie recipe, and it is sweet, buttery, and with a crispy top. With only 5 minutes of preparation, it is one of the easiest coconut desserts, especially if you like coconut pies.
You will get a pie in 3 layers. Some of the flour will be on the bottom creating a kind of soft biscuit, the egg will remain in the middle and will have the consistency of a pudding, and the coconut will be on top, crispy, fluffy, and sweet.
Directions for how to cook simple coconut pie recipe
- preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- add all ingredients to a blender, in any order, and blend until smooth. That’s it.
- pour the mixture into a cookie tray.
- put in the oven for an hour.
- take it out and let it cool for about 20 minutes, then let it in the fridge for a minimum of one hour.
p.s.: I try to keep my recipes as simple as I can, but I can’t give up on ads. Ads keep websites alive.