Pumpkin Tart Recipe
This is a special and sweet pumpkin tart recipe. And it is not only delicious but healthy too. Pumpkin is very rich in carbohydrates and beta-carotene and along with carrot juice makes this food a natural medicine.
It is a delicious dessert and a perfect snack for children.
Pumpkin Tart Recipe Ingredients
For the Dough
- 300g of ground oatmeal
- 150g of figs
- 100g of dates
- 200g of walnuts (hydrated in water for 8 hours)
- 50-100ml of carrot juice
For the Filling
- 800g of cleaned pumpkin
- 200g of honey or another preferred natural sweetener
- 30g of psyllium
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of cloves
- 200g of walnuts for decoration (optional)
Pumpkin Tart Preparation
- Put the dough ingredients in a kitchen robot equipped with a ‘’S’’ shaped blade and mix well until everything is finely chopped.
- Add the carrot juice gradually until the mixture becomes sticky and easily molded. By pressing and leveling with your fingers, arrange the dough in a tart shape.
- Put the fillings ingredients into the kitchen robot with the ‘’S’’ blade, except the psyllium. Mix well and when ready, add the psyllium brans that will absorb the excess water and will strengthen the composition.
- Place the filling over the dough and decorate with nuts if you wish so.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, slice it and enjoy!