Pad Thai Chicken
Pad Thai Chicken – Ready in about 30 minutes, is a top-rated recipe around the world. And rightly so: how couldn’t you love a recipe simple and yet so delicious?
It’s ready in 3 simple steps: boil the noodles, cook the chicken, make the sauce. Combine everything and enjoy!
*Boil the noodles as instructed on the package.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 5-6 servings
- In a mixing bowl, mix brown sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and saute until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, and leave the oil in the pan. Add garlic (minced), green onions, white onion, and bean sprouts and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into the center of the pan, then cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through.
- Add in chicken, noodles, sauce, mix everything and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Optional: Serve warm topped with a handful of hazelnuts, cilantro, red pepper flakes and/or sesame seeds.
Have you tried this Pad Thai Chicken recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!