Hawaiian Pineapple Omelette and Pomegranate Arugula Salad
Hawaiian Pineapple Omelette Calories 1200, 1500, or 2000 per serving
The hawaiian pineapple omelette with arugula and pomegranate seeds salad is an absolutely delicious exotic breakfast that contains a considerable amount of light protein, which will help you not to lose muscle mass during the weight loss process.
Advertisement – Recipe continues below
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Ingredients for Hawaiian Pineapple Omelette:
The ingredients below are for one serving of hawaiian pineapple omelette according to the number of calories you need. For two servings or more, you will multiply the amount.
How to make Cheese, Onion and Mushroom Quesadilla:
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes, if you use whole pineapple, and if you use canned pineapple, drain it well of the liquid in which it was.
- Cook the pineapple in a non-stick pan (without oil) for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs well, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs into the pan over the pineapple, and cook it over low-medium heat until it hardens on top (cover the pan with a lid if you have one).
- When the omelet has hardened, turn it over and leave it for another minute.
- Take out the omelet on a plate.
- Unwrap the pomegranate in a bowl of water if you don’t want to splash around the house.
- Make arugula salad by adding lemon juice (to taste) and a pinch of salt, then add pomegranate seeds.
p.s.: I try to keep my recipes as simple as I can, but I can’t give up on ads. Ads keep websites alive.
You can also try Cheese, Onion And Mushroom Quesadilla. Share your thoughts in the comments below!