Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla
Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla Recipe for 1200/1500/2000 Calories
You can also use yellow beans.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
The recipe continues after the ad
Ingredients for Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla:
The ingredients below are for one serving of green beans and cheese quesadilla according to the number of calories you need. For two servings or more, you will multiply the amount.
Beans and cheese quesadilla calories: 1200, 1500 or 2000
You can use emmental cheese, cheddar, gouda, jarlsberg, provolone, swiss cheese or any kind of pressed cheese that you like, or even individually wrapped cheese slices (American cheese).
How to make Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla:
- Cook the beans with the garlic and red kapia/bell pepper in a pan with a teaspoon of olive oil, for about 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, add 2 tbsp of water and salt to taste, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile grate the cheese.
- Cover half of the tortillas with half of the grated cheese, then add the cooked beans and kapia pepper over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over what you made earlier, and fold over the remaining half of the tortillas, then press it a little so that the ingredients settle well.
- Put a non-stick pan on high heat and let it heat up.
- Put the quesadilla in the hot pan for about two minutes and press from time to time so that the ingredients stick together.
- Turn the quesadilla on the other side and leave it for another two minutes, so that the tortillas get that crispy appearance.
- Take out the quesadilla on a wood chopping board and cut it into 3 pieces while it is still hot, after which you can serve it.
Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla Recipe for 1200, 1500 or 2000 Calories
This Green Beans and Cheese Quesadilla recipe is a delicious vegetarian breakfast that will give you energy and bring essential nutrients to your body.
p.s.: I try to keep my recipes as simple as I can, but I can’t give up on ads. Ads keep websites alive.
You can also try Spicy Frittata With Feta Cheese And Green Onions + Baby Spinach Salad. Share your thoughts in the comments below!