Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe
Let me assure you of one thing …
Shortly after you finish preparing this Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe, you will have a strange feeling, as if you have not even done it.
Because you no longer see any brownies.
Because you ate them so fast that you did not even have time to realize you had them.
- Consider preheating your oven before starting at 350 degrees. Butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter entirely. Add sugar and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, mixing continuously. Do
not allow sugar mixture to boil.
- Take it from the heat and add the Nutella until well blended.
- Pour butter mixture in a big bowl or stand mixer, add the cocoa powder, salt, eggs, espresso powder, baking powder, and vanilla
extract. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the flour and baking melts till combined.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan (the batter will be very thick and sticky), and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- The edges should be set, and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked. Cool on a wire rack.
The dominant flavor is chocolate, not Nutella. The Nutella just gives these a chocolate fudginess, but the hazelnut flavor is not very noticeable in these brownies.
I don’t find them too dark tasting or too sweet. I think they are pretty good. Still, if you’d like to try reducing the sugar, it seems that other people are using 1 3/4 of a cup with no problem. Feel free to use your desired measures and see what will happen, but do understand that the texture may be different.
The chocolate chips/baking melts in this Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe are optional. They will add a touch of texture to your brownies. If you like nuts in your Nutella brownies, you will likely be a fan of the chocolate chips. If not, just skip them.
Can you handle the rich fudginess of this Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe?
Now seriously, I will post a healthy recipe one of these days. Maybe even soon! It’s just that there are so many desserts that I feel like sharing first. But you’re not complaining, are you?