Coconut And Pineapple Cupcakes Recipe (EASY)
To recall the pleasant holiday moments, we recommend a fresh coconut and pineapple cupcakes recipe.
The tropical combination of coconut and pineapple is DELICIOUS. The oat bran dough is easy to make and is a perfect fit for the coconut cream.
- Course – Dessert
- Cuisine – American
- Prep Time – 15 minutes
- Cook Time – 20 minutes
- Total Time – 35 minutes
- Yields – 12 cupcakes
- Calories – 206 kcal
- Author – Paul
- 1 and 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 recipe coconut buttercream frosting
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing dish, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat with a whisk to combine. Now set aside.
- Into another mixing bowl, beat the butter on medium speed till turns creamy. Then add the sugar and continue to beat for another 3 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla with the mixer set to low speed. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and make sure you mix well after each addition.
- Beat in the mashed pineapple and its juice. Add the flour and mix until combined. (2-3 minutes)
- Split the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of any of the muffins, comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Top with coconut buttercream frosting. Enjoy!