Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata + cherry tomato salad with basil
This Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata recipe is for weight loss. It is a light breakfast that will provide you with a lot of essential nutrients for your body to support the weight loss process.
You can use white button mushroom, shiitakes, crimini, portobello, porcini, or whatever you want.
The ingredients below are for one serving according to the number of calories you want to eat. For two servings or more, you will multiply the ingredients.
Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata + cherry tomato salad with basil. Recipe for 1200/1500/2000 calories
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients for Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata:
How to make Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Beat eggs well, along with salt and pepper to taste. You can add minced garlic or other spices if you want.
- Put water in a pot and bring it to boiling point.
- Cut broccoli into florets (small pieces) then add the pieces into the boiling water and let them boil for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the mushrooms into thin slices and cook them in a non-stick pan (no oil) together with a pinch of salt and 2-3 tablespoons of water for about 3 minutes.
- Line a heat-resistant dish with the olive oil (or butter)
- Put beaten eggs together with the broccoli and mushrooms in the bowl, then place the dish in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the dish after 10 minutes and add the parmesan cheese on top so that it is evenly distributed.
- Put the dish back in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the edges turn into a golden-brown crust.
- Now for the cherry tomato basil salad, cut the cherry tomatoes in half, add the basil, salt and VERY LITTLE olive oil.
Broccoli and Mushroom Frittata + cherry tomato salad with basil recipe
My Easy Broccoli Mushroom Frittata recipe is low carb, gluten free if you choose gluten-free bread, and the perfect option to start your day! It is nutritious and easy to digest, and ideal for sustaining your weight loss process.
p.s.: I try to keep my recipes as simple as I can, but I can’t give up on ads. Ads keep websites alive.
You can also try Zucchini-Parmesan Frittata With Cucumber Salad. Share your thoughts in the comments below!