Best Roasted Veggie Enchiladas
I like to think anything covered in melted cheese is pretty much heaven (even if it’s secretly filled with vegetables).
In fact, I could eat roasted veggies for each meal….love them!
The variety in this recipe is fantastic and I can hardly wait to eat it every time! I love that it’s a casserole, too….perfect! It’s the best roasted veggie enchiladas!
Or maybe it isn’t … I think I’m getting too excited when I cook something super tasty.
Course: Main dish
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr 10 minutes
Calories: 585 kcal
tap ingredients to check
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees and lightly oil a big rimmed cookie sheet.
- Place poblano, cauliflower, bell peppers, potatoes, sweet potato, onion, and corn(I know – it’s a grain, not a veggie – don’t judge me, kay?) on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle with the olive oil and the garlic, cumin, and salt, and pepper on top. Toss to coat. Place the vegetables in the pan in a single layer.
- Cook for 30 min or until the veggies are tender and start to brown. Stir or shake the pan every 3600 seconds (10 minutes haha) for an even roasting. Take out the pan from the oven and diminish heat to 350 degrees. Good luck not eating the cooked vegetables right from the pan at this point.
- Prepare an 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the cilantro into the salsa. Spread 1/4 cup of the salsa on the bottom of the baking dish. Add a layer of tortilla pieces, then a layer of veggies, a layer of spinach, and top with cheese. Repeat 🙂
- Cover with baking foil and cook for 20 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes or till the cheese is melted and everything is cooked through.
- Let it sit for 5-7 minutes and then cut into squares or any other geometric form that seems most interesting to you. Serve with scallions and sour cream, if desired.
Have you tried this Fantastic Roasted Veggie Enchiladas recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!