Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes (EASY)
If I told you that you could make healthy banana chocolate chip pancakes using only eggs, banana, and baking powder, you’d be like “Oh crap! Let’s do this!”, right!?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes/pancake
Yields: 4 pancakes
Calories: 412 kcal
What you need:
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup mashed (very thoroughly mashed) banana
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate chips, to taste
Directions: Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mix the eggs, mashed banana, and baking powder.
- Spray your pan or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and put over low-medium heat.
- Pour a small measure (1/4 cup or less) of the batter in the heated pan then sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Let it cook till the edges are dry and the bottom turns brown. CAREFULLY flip-it because it will be very fragile(or you can use a two sided skillet as listed below). Cook till the other side is browned as well. Transfer to a plate. Repeat.
- Serve with peanut butter, syrup, jam, etc.!
If you’re ok with eggs and bananas, then we are off to a great start. You also need to be very careful when cooking these banana chocolate chip pancakes, letting them cook a little slower and thoroughly before flipping (and make sure to pour a small quantity of batter and use two spatulas, because being so fragile makes the flipping difficult).
Once you follow these steps, you will have some pancakes that are pretty tasty! They’re surely worth trying.
Have you tried this Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!